MT Analysis


MT Analysis

               Working on this Microthemed essay or short paper, I learned a lot about myself. People almost everyone has something that really bothers them or in better terms, 'Grinds their gears,' but I myself have A LOT. I couldn't decide if I wanted to talk about traffic and slow divers or long annoying lines. Then I thought about how much I hate people coughing and sneezing in public compared to repeating myself when people have urged they didn't hear me.

             All while thinking about the things I hate I never once thought abut the things I appreciate and often have take for granted. While coming to this conclusion I instantly thought back to my first day in class when Dr.K showed the video of the graduation speech. It made me realize that the guy was right often time we as people are selfish and forget to think of others. Someone else could possibly hate that long line, the bad traffic, or repeating themselves. All of these things could be tedious not only to me but to others as well and its life, but instead of focusing on those tedious antics focus on other things. Things that you appreciate in life and things that make you smile, because sometimes that the only problem, so smile.

Comments

  1. I see your point! We have to make the most out of living life! Don;t take anything for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same. I realized that I spend more time focusing on things that grind my gears instead of actually trying to enjoy my surroundings. I think it's easier to complain and see all the faults in our surroudings instead of taking the time and effort to look at all the positives. Like you said, smile. It makes alot of situations easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree we have to take time to think about the things we have and are blessed with rather than the things we hate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree have to think about stuff and be happy with what we have.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment