From Partying to Studying -> College



From Parting to STUDYING 😖

A week before classes when you're over excited about them, and ready to get back on campus is the BEST feeling EVER!

You move in, Reunite with friends and PARTY!

and Party
and Party
and Party
and Party
and Party

and continue to enjoy those moments until the First day of Classes
roll around, and realization kicks in that you're not free anymore.

You are now in prison for 9 months with small breaks that remind you
they are ONLY TEMPORARY and Classes are still in Session.

With all our freedoms gone and classes in sessions and a degree on the line
we Focus.

We study

and study
and study
and study
and study
and study

Until its time to Party again.

Comments

  1. I like how you put studying over and over. Its an accurate representation of how repetetive and tedious studying can seem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your post because of the humor it contained. It helped me relate to your statements as well as enjoy reading them. Your blog contains material that a lot of students your age can understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you! I feel like we get tied down with school work during the week but all the stress goes away as soon as Fridays comes around. Then we party and the week starts all over again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wait. Eventually, you will find that you can balance your work and personal lives. I have faith in you!!

      Delete
  4. I like your view on studying and classes because I had the same view. It was the best feeling ever for me to get back. I missed the first two parties but I still got to see a lot of friends. Welcoome week is over so it is back to studying because my career is on the line which sounds terryifying but is actually not as bad as it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that you put studying over partying. Even though you still partied welcome week lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trent is NOT gonna let you slip. But then, you confessed it all for us, anyhow :)

      It's good to find ways of having fun -- partying (whatever form it takes for you) -- even as you are doing important, serious work. Life won't ever just split in 2 for us, so it' s up to us to find ways of balancing it out.

      All that said, I *try* to make class a little bit fun. I try to keep it light even as we're doing serious work. I see you all joining in, bit by bit, more and more, and I'm encouraged!!

      Delete

Post a Comment